Friday, October 7, 2011

Stock 3: Orexigen Therapeutics, Inc.

Stock symbol: OREX
Stock name: Orexigen Therapeutics, Inc.
Number of Shares: 50
Market price when I bought: $1.94
Current Market Price: $2.18











---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Weekly Report, October 14 2011

The price of OREX when I bought was $1.94 and the current price is $2.19. It increased only $0.01 from last week, and totally it increased $0.25, and since I have 50 stocks of OREX, so I would make $12.5 which is not that much. I'll be keep in track on watching the stock until it reaches to $2.50, then i would likely to sell.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

November 11 2011

The current price of OREX is $2.05 which is $0.14 decreased from last month. I will keep the price until it rises to $2.50.

No comments:

Post a Comment